So much more than just a travel journal, it is also a sketch book, space to store your mementos and a place to plan the details of your trip – Turning your dreams into reality.
After cycling more than 20,000 kms from London to Japan, Claire collaborated with her friend and artist Anna Butler to create a cycling-specific journal. Based on her own experiences of life on the road, it is designed and organised to help you quickly, and creatively capture your own adventures allowing you to tell your own story.
In addition to the simple, yet functional layout, the journal is bursting with beautiful illustrations inspired by Claire’s trip; And when purchasing the journal you need not worry about compromising on your principles, as the journal has been sustainably and ethically produced – phew!
128 pages H: 207mm x W: 130mm
- Pages for writing and sketching
- Beautiful illustrations inspired by Claire’s trip
- A world map to document where you have been or intend to cycle
- A little guide for how to draw your own personal map
- Motivational quotes to get you through those bad days
- Hearty, easy-to-make recipes
- Touring tips inspired by lessons we have both learned!
- Space for contact details of your newly-made friends
- Envelopes to store mementos like ticket stubs or postcards
- Eco-friendly rubber band to hold your journal together
Both of us are avid cyclists with a strong love for nature. Therefore, it was very important that we create a journal that is as environmentally friendly and ethically produced as possible.
- Printed on 100% recycled paper
- Using biodegradable ink
- Printed with renewable energy
- 100% natural and fair trade rubber band
- Printed by a London Worker Co-operative
We are proud to say that the journal was conceived, designed and printed in East London, minimising the carbon footprint